Saturday, September 27, 2008

My To Be Read List


Thought I'd let everyone know what reviews I will be putting up within the next month or so. I'm getting paid October 1st so I will be getting more books. I know-why are you getting more books when you haven't even read the ones you have LOL..I don't know, I just love owning books. Anyway here's the list:


Outriders by Kathryn Mackel (I'm reading now)

The Crown of Eden by Thomas Williams

Critical by Robin Cook

The Phoenix Unchained by Mercedes Lackey and James Mallory

Eulalia by Brian Jacques


(These are in no particular order.)


3 comments:

Luanne said...

Hi Christy - I love the golden colour you've picked. We have very different reading tastes - which is a good thing - that's how I learn about so many different authors and genres. I've only been blogging for about 6 months - it takes time to get it the way you want. But blogging is soooo much fun!

Anonymous said...

Wanted to drop in and wish you a Happy Thanksgiving! :)

Hector Macdonald said...

Hi Christy

I’d like to invite you to write about your favorite books at www.bookdrum.com, where you can add information, images, video, music and links to illustrate and explore the books.

Right now, we're running a $3,000 Tournament and we'll be offering contract work to the best entries.

Best wishes

Hector Macdonald
Editor, Book Drum